1. Copyright: After delivery of the project, the Client has authority over it. We hold no copyright claim. The Client is at liberty to use it or publish it as per his will.
2. Project Payment Terms: The payment terms depend on the volume of the project and the type of deliveries required. The Client will receive the details before the commencement of the project.
3. Revisions: The Client needs to place revision requests within 7 days of the delivery of the project.
4. Discounts: Check for discount eligibility at the time of initial pricing of the project.
5. Project Specific Terms: We shall discuss any specific terms in relation to the project before the commencement of the same. We shall address service level disagreements that may arise based on – the agreement at the commencement of the project, the reasonable norms, and the terms & conditions mentioned on this page.
6. Refund Policy: The Client is eligible for a refund only before the commencement of the project. All the refunds to be made, if any, will be at the sole discretion of the established authority at iWrite India.
7. Trademarks and Trade names: "iWrite India", the Company's logo and all other proprietary identifiers used by the Company in connection with the Site and Service (“Company Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of the Company, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos that may appear on the Site belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to the Company Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license,or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to the Company Trademarks or the Third Party Marks.
8. Client Dealing: Any client making direct deals with the listed employees of iWrite India will be entitled to the legal repercussions, along with the involved employees.
9. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, owners, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of the Site and/or Service; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or privacy right of such third party; and (iv) Any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, you may cause to any third party with relation to the Site and/or Service. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
(a) The information on this website that is consists of, but is not restricted to, the services offered by iWrite India ("the company"). The site does not also provide any certifications, advice, warranties, or guarantees.
(c) Third-Party Links: This Site may have hyperlinks leading to other websites controlled by other parties. Having Hyperlinks on our site does not imply our endorsement or certification of these ‘other’ websites, nor do we claim to have any association with the websites’ operators. The company, its associates, and affiliates do not provide any assurances or judgments in regard to the correctness or authenticity of other sites which have links on our website. In this regard, a link to another website that may be available on our site does not signify an endorsement of their services or products. You are, therefore, solely responsible for any and all consequences that may occur as a result of accessing another site through a Hyperlink.
(d) Relationship: Consenting to this agreement or utilising this site does not imply a partnership or joint venture, employment or agency associations between the company and you!
11. Governing Law and Arbitration: The terms in this agreement are entirely subject to and based on Indian Law. By consenting to these terms, you are allowing Courts in New Delhi, India, jurisdiction over all and any disputes that may arise by using or conducting business through this website.
iWrite India holds the right to alter or rewrite the Terms and Conditions at any point in future without any consultation with the existing of prospective clients. All the changes coming in effect will be at the sole discretion of iWrite India.
Whether you are just starting or an established enterprise looking to enhance your web presence, iWrite is here to help. Let’s talk!